PDA

View Full Version : Yamaha DXR15 and DXR12 Sale!

audiopyle
10-20-2012, 07:49 PM
I'm a bit overstocked on these, so it's DISCOUNT time for a few pairs. Price is way too low to print here, so email or message me for a quote.

http://www.yamahaproaudio.com/global/en/products/speakers/dxr/index.jsp

I'll also be placing an order for some of the DXR10 and DXR8, and can discount those substantially if you place an order BEFORE 10/30/12 for delivery in November.

Thanks!
Mike Pyle
mike@audiopyle.com

mufutau55
10-21-2012, 08:52 AM
Damn! I wish I had some extra cash now..

Your price/discount is always good.

Mufutau

audiopyle
10-25-2012, 02:25 PM
Besides the great low price I have on the DXR cabinets during this sale, if you buy before 10/31 you can get a FREE mixer from Yamaha!!!

http://usa.yamaha.com/about_yamaha/corporate_information/product_rebates_and_promotions/mg102c_mixer_promotion/

Sam Whitman
10-25-2012, 08:34 PM
ATTENTION ALL READERS OF THIS: TAKE THIS DEAL!!

1) Yamaha DXR is the K-Series killer I will bet everything I own on it, I sold and made my other DJ's sell their K stuff to get DXR's and none of us regret it.

2) Mike is an amazing guy to work with and will save you time, money, and frustration with people who don't know what they are doing. I highly recommend Mike and these speakers, please do me a favor and take this deal, do not sleep on the DXR series.

Al Poulin
10-25-2012, 08:53 PM
I will add my recommendation for the Yamaha DXR series. I've heard all models and have tested the 15 and 8 (currently own the 8s and would love to one day own the 15s too) and can confirm that they sound terrific, get loud and are loaded with features. The NEW 7 year warranty, low price and free mixer are the icing on the cake. For some reason, us here in Canada don't have access to these deals, but I would recommend anyone looking for awesome active speakers give the DXR a serious look. Mike is also great to deal with and will take good care of you!

Al - Party-Time! DJ Services

a-mart
10-25-2012, 11:10 PM
Differences between DSR and DXR?

Al Poulin
10-26-2012, 07:34 AM
Differences between DSR and DXR?

The DSR cabinets have better, higher power handling neodymium components and more amplifier power - so are capable of more SPL. They also have a more road worthy/durable finish.

The DXRs have more features however and a much more flexible mixer section, as well as a lower price. The DXRs also use more affordable ferrite drivers. That said, because the DXRs have the same excellent processing (developped in conjunction with Nexo) as found in the DSR, they really makes the most out of the components, which means they sound superb and get loud too, all while remaining smooth at high levels. For the price, and considering all of the features, the DXRs are the best out there at their price point.

Al

a-mart
10-26-2012, 11:07 AM
What would you pair with a JBL PRX-618S-XLF sub (Currently only one, but looking to expand to up to four eventually) for school dances, JBL PRX612, 615 DXR12, 15 or the comparable DSR?

Al Poulin
10-27-2012, 10:02 AM
What would you pair with a JBL PRX-618S-XLF sub (Currently only one, but looking to expand to up to four eventually) for school dances, JBL PRX612, 615 DXR12, 15 or the comparable DSR?

The PRX612s are a good choice as are the DXR10/12s, RCF 310A/312A, QSC K10/k12, DSR112, NX55P, HPR122 etc... are all good candidates to hang with one or two 618-XLFs. You will likely need to double up on tops however, once you get 4 of the XLF subs - as the XLF are quite capable active subs and high school dances are usually in bigger gym type locations. Best of the group at higher levels would likely be DSR112 and PRX612. Mike want to chime in as he likely has experience with most of these tops as well.

Al

a-mart
10-27-2012, 03:53 PM
Cool, thanks Al.

DJAkash
10-31-2012, 08:57 PM
DSR 12 vs DXR 12? SPL and Watt, and well which one is better?