PDA

View Full Version : My review of the Shure SRH-750DJ headphones

Dave Daschofsky
10-16-2012, 06:54 AM
So I've had these for just about a year now. They replaced my very broken and loved technics cans which had lasted me over 5 years of heavy use. The sound quality is very good overall, but they don't cut it in a loud venue. The volume is just not there. The construction is ok but they've already broken on the left side, so now I have to get new headphones and won't be getting these ones again. I will, however, be getting them replaced via guitar center pro coverage to keep them as backups.

Phil Noize
10-16-2012, 07:57 AM
Shure's waranty is supposed to be pretty good with these. I believe that if they are less than a year old, Shure will replace them FOC.

Dave Daschofsky
10-16-2012, 10:46 PM
Shure's waranty is supposed to be pretty good with these. I believe that if they are less than a year old, Shure will replace them FOC.

That's most likely what'll happen. Usually the guitar center coverage people will have you send it to the mfg if it's under warranty.

Dave Daschofsky
10-16-2012, 10:47 PM
I'd almost rather get store credit though...

peterwo2e
11-20-2012, 01:24 PM
i have those head phones is going on 3 years only use them on weekends. so far i like them, not broken yet!!!

ampnation
12-24-2012, 04:47 PM
Mine have seen minimal use over about 2 years and they just broke. On the left, at the swivel of course. My MDR-V700 will be primary for now till these are repaired, replaced or whatever happens. I believe I got them at GC so I'll see if I got the pro coverage or not and for how long.