PDA

View Full Version : Sratch Mixer Wanted, DJM707 or something with Innofader???

cyriousn
10-12-2012, 09:52 AM
I'm looking for a solid scratch mixer, I've got my TTM56s set up to one set of of M5Gs and I'm looking for something to replace my Vestax PMC 06 Pro Mixtick mixer thats hooked up to my other pair of techs for some good battle scratching in the basement. Found a DJM 909 on CL for $500.00 but I don't really need the FX. Seems like a decent deal for a local pickup. Also found an audio innovate aem-100i up in vermont that has an innofader dropped in, might take a drive if the guy gets back to me. Heard the faders on the 707s are the same as the 909so I'd be down for that and I'm open to a mixer with an innofader dropped in there as well. If anyone has anything hit me up! Thanks.

cyriousn
10-17-2012, 09:46 PM
ended up getting the aem-100i with the innofader. took a bit to figure out the settings but finally got it and love it.

FingerXpressions
11-08-2012, 04:53 PM
ended up getting the aem-100i with the innofader. took a bit to figure out the settings but finally got it and love it.

If you dont like what you found I have a perfect condition PMC 05 Pro 4 special edition red. I use the black one and love it. This red one was an open box so only been used for a couple hours and put back in the box. Fully complete with no damage or anything missing. I need to get rid of it if you can help at all