PDA

View Full Version : Other Moombahton - Very first track I've made in FL Studio [Free DL]

bloomer
02-14-2012, 10:18 AM
Very first attempt a producing.

http://soundcloud.com/beauloomer/huh

Let me hear your thoughts!

Hygro
02-15-2012, 08:47 PM
my thoughts are you didn't embed your link. :zany:

The intro synth that comes in after the the "houh!" vocal is annoying. It's annoying because it starts of good, drags down, repeats the note a couple a times... then it should glide down again starting over. instead keeps playing itself.

The drop is decent, but that synth's melody starts to get annoying fast. I might also consider putting that synth further back in the mix, or something. It's just really harsh and doesn't work that slow AND that repetive.

I like the voice and the drum patterns for sure.

bloomer
02-16-2012, 09:37 AM
my thoughts are you didn't embed your link. :zany:

The intro synth that comes in after the the "houh!" vocal is annoying. It's annoying because it starts of good, drags down, repeats the note a couple a times... then it should glide down again starting over. instead keeps playing itself.

The drop is decent, but that synth's melody starts to get annoying fast. I might also consider putting that synth further back in the mix, or something. It's just really harsh and doesn't work that slow AND that repetive.

I like the voice and the drum patterns for sure.

Fixed it hah, Thanks for the input, I'll post an updated version when i make it less annoying :P