PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a logo or advice on how to make one myself!

Zafire
09-18-2012, 01:21 AM
Hi guys,

As the title says I'm looking for some advice on how to make a logo for myself or if someone would be willing to be awsome and make one for me!

Some info on what I'm looking for to maybe help out:

- My "Dj" name is Zafire, which I would like on the logo.

- I would like it to be simple, nothing fancy or too in your face. Something that looks streamlined. For an example I love Tiestos logo. It's simple yet when you see it you know exactly who or what it is.

- other than that I had no idea really of what I would like!

Help please!

Dj DRPX
09-18-2012, 06:40 AM
Well first. I'd come up with a rough draft of what you want your logo to look like. Make sure that it fits your genre that you want to mix. If you mix electro house, don't have graffiti art on yours because it will imply hip-hop/rap. In terms of actually making it, I recommend either Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator. Illustrator is better at vector graphics, which means they are easily scalable without distortion. I'd try to get a free trial, if there is one, of Illustrator and/or Photoshop and try to learn how to use them. That's how I made mine.

Hope this helps a bit!

Zafire
10-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the feedback!

I'll give it a shot and see what i can come up with :D

Tones0000
10-10-2012, 09:06 PM
Hey man, i can make you one! It's only 5 dollars. http://fiverr.com/atmartelli/create-two-professional-logos

Synergy
10-15-2012, 08:54 AM
I left you a message tones0000, check your thread.