PDA

View Full Version : Video Mix with one single hand

JordanSelecta
09-16-2012, 04:38 PM
Hello guys.
My name is Jordan Selecta and I would like to promote a video.

I need to explain : I am participating in a DJ Contest, but it takes place in France and I am currently in Sweden.
So a friend of mine is playing for both of us and we are part of this as a DUET.
The last step is to make and promote a 15 minutes video mix. We are evaluated on the number of views on Dailymotion.

So I am calling for your help, DJ friends ! We need your support to be among the 3 best candidates and go on a tour in 10 french clubs as DJ Guests.

Here is the link to watch the video :

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt6ium_concours-french-kiss-dj-by-mp-technologies-jordan-selecta-et-kervin-halvares_tv

You will see that my friends is playing with only one hand because he broke his wrist before he made the video. And the performance is IMPRESSIVE !

Thank you so much for your support, hope you will help us to make our dreams come true !!

Bye guys !

Jordan Selecta

Dj DRPX
09-16-2012, 06:58 PM
Sending this to some friends. That was pretty impressive!

JordanSelecta
09-17-2012, 11:02 AM
Thank you very much, I'm glad you liked it !

Ellissentials
09-17-2012, 11:12 AM
First transition had quite bad key clash. As for the scratching, it was quite minimalistic, but still clean for what it was. Not fully impressed, but still gave you another view on dailymotion. :tup:

JordanSelecta
09-17-2012, 11:25 AM
Haha thank you ;)
Notice that his wrist is broken ! But right, the goal was to be fast (only 15 minutes) so it happens to screw it :)

Ellissentials
09-17-2012, 11:48 AM
I've mixed on my internet radio show with my baby in my other arm for most of the show.... and she was grabbing at the mixer with all her might at times.... He was at least able to use his other hand, and not have magical baby hands reaching in. ;) Hah

djtia
09-17-2012, 08:41 PM
hehe you doing better than me at scratching with one broken wrist lol!

DJhalf
10-06-2012, 09:19 PM
nice.

djslik
10-08-2012, 05:15 PM
Big ups for scratching with a broken arm.

DJ Nada
10-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Did you record the audio is separately from the video? He appears to be doing whatever the DJ version of lip-syncing is? Or am I a moron?