PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some talent!

Synergy
09-09-2012, 08:20 PM
Hey guys I dont know if this is in the wrong area, if it is, MODs please move to the appropriate spot!

That being said:

I am looking for people who want to start playing live on an up and coming radio station. www.edmdrive.com We will have days for genres, for now, it may change.

Monday is any genre (mix up monday
Tues is Trance (any style!)
Wed is undecided at this time!! (maybe hip/hop/top 40)
Thursday is everything house
Friday is dnb
Saturday is Dubstep
Sunday is breaks!

This could change and may! If you are interested at all, send demos to submissions@edmdrive.com
Demos should include a link to your demo, bio, picture, TRACKLIST for your set and if possible, you on the mic so we can hear that SWEET, SEXY radio voice! Hope to see you guys there at edmdrive.com!
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Want to be part of the team @ EDM Drive? We are currently looking for volunteers for:

- Web Development: HTML/HTML5, PHP, CSS
- Digital Graphics
- Mobile App Development (iPhone / Android)
- Promoters

If you have any of these skills, and are willing to share some of your time, please contact us here on facebook!

THANK YOU!

__________________________________________________ _

Synergy
09-10-2012, 08:10 PM
anyone had a chance to check it out?

DJ Riddims
09-10-2012, 08:41 PM
I was going to send a demo but don't have anything with me speaking. I don't speak much if anything during my mixes or gigs so I am not sure if I would do a good job at it.

Rek_Aviles
09-11-2012, 10:48 AM
Need help on that site? :uhoh:

Synergy
09-11-2012, 06:46 PM
I was going to send a demo but don't have anything with me speaking. I don't speak much if anything during my mixes or gigs so I am not sure if I would do a good job at it.

We can work around that! As long as you have a mic we can set you up for a test run and see how you do :) if interested email me

synergisticlove@gmail.com

look forward to hearing from you!

Need help on that site? :uhoh:

we do! we are looking for some like minded individuals who are looking to further themselves and help out! email me if interested!
synergisticlove@gmail.com

looking for logos and such too!