PDA

View Full Version : Pages not always loading in chrome.

Sean
02-13-2012, 11:21 AM
This is happening to me frequently, and it only happens on DJF (the new one).

I'd click on a link, I would either end up with a blank page, or the page loads only until the breadcrumbs (forum -> misc -> site discussions) and after that it stays the dark grey colour of the background.

I use the latest version of Chrome, haven't tried it in other browsers yet. But I would say right now out of every 5 clicks, one is like that.

djkyle
02-13-2012, 11:24 AM
Its the browser use firefox or opera.

-J
02-13-2012, 11:30 AM
I've had it happen occasionally here, and on other sites. Might be due to traffic, but I'm not sure. We've got some maintenance coming up in a few weeks that might help out.

thehadgi
02-13-2012, 11:32 AM
Did you just do the update for chrome? My roommate did and he has the same problem all the time. I use chrome but didn't do the update, haven't had any issues yet

Sean
02-13-2012, 12:16 PM
Did you just do the update for chrome? My roommate did and he has the same problem all the time. I use chrome but didn't do the update, haven't had any issues yet

I didn't JUST do the update, but I do tend to keep it updated to the latest version, so I don't know if it's the latest version's problem or what :S

Clicking refresh doesn't bother me, just thought the admins may wanna know about the issue. hopefully the maintenance will help.

blackfoxbb
02-14-2012, 03:12 PM
I'm ok with chrome here. 8.0.552.224

Boomcie
02-17-2012, 09:30 AM
I have the same problem with Chrome, also the Miscellaneous section doesn't load sometimes