PDA

View Full Version : Can somebody help me find this track?

imallama
09-08-2012, 06:17 AM
I heard it a while back and after frantically searching for it, I found it was a song by Joe Mora called "St. Tony Orchid." I've been scouring the web to find it but alas, no luck. Apparently it turns out the track isn't available in a digital format but I still can't find it in a vinyl/cd format either! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

BTW: The only way I can describe the track is a super-chill, laid back type hip hop beat. If you want to hear it, watch Rob and Big season 1 episode 1 credits. It's the last 2 minutes of the episode.

Sigma
09-08-2012, 06:23 AM
Googling it, there seems to be quite a few people in the same boat as you. It looks like it was never released, but have you tried tweeting at the guy that made it, assuming he's on Twitter?

imallama
09-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Googling it, there seems to be quite a few people in the same boat as you. It looks like it was never released, but have you tried tweeting at the guy that made it, assuming he's on Twitter?

+rep for the suggestion, thanks Sigma! I checked Twitter but alas, didn't find anybody who might be a good lead/guess. I even googled for him but still no go.