PDA

View Full Version : What's your favourite radio station & DJ??

Baller95
08-31-2012, 11:25 AM
Just like the title says. My fav is DJ Clymaxx from Kiss 92.5!

DJNR
08-31-2012, 11:27 AM
Just like the title says. My fav is DJ Clymaxx from Kiss 92.5!

Does online radio count? We don't get good music over here in Southern California.

Tektonix
08-31-2012, 03:00 PM
Does online radio count? We don't get good music over here in Southern California.

I think this is meant for canadian radio stations bud :)

Anyway..

Well, I did like DJ Mallon On z103.5 but he left :c So proboably DJ Starting From Scratch on Flow 93.5 OR The Angry Kid's on Virgin 99.9

DJNR
08-31-2012, 04:50 PM
I think this is meant for canadian radio stations bud :)

Anyway..

Well, I did like DJ Mallon On z103.5 but he left :c So proboably DJ Starting From Scratch on Flow 93.5 OR The Angry Kid's on Virgin 99.9

I really need to look at which sub forum I end up on. I use the "new posts" thing, and click anything that sounds interesting.

In any case, enjoy your good radio stations because the US doesn't have any :argh:

alazydj
08-31-2012, 06:26 PM
They arent that good.

But Starting From Scratch gets my vote.

Baller95
08-31-2012, 08:54 PM
Yea all the DJ's mentioned above are good and lol @ DJNR !! :p

akswun
09-01-2012, 09:27 AM
I used to like Flow93.5 but after the whole 'dance' inclusion it has really changed. But radio will always be radio and will always be playing the same songs day in and day out. But for DJ SFS killing it numerous times a day is the only reason for me to listen but rarely though as I take the subway and would rather listen to uninterrupted music. Its kinda funny because I know SFS (Mark) and go to a lot of his parties and actually today he's marrying my buddys sister.

My second pick would be G98.7 which is fairly new this year and Jester destroys his sets during the rush hour. Jester is another dj I've met and actually dj'd my same friends wedding.
But as for other dj's on other radio stations I'm not to familiar with. I'm more of a hiphop/r&b/classic house listener.

Oh and a couple years back when I was looking for a mixer I almost bought DJ Mallons 56 off of him but he ended up selling it to someone a day ahead of me. Haven't heard him on the radio but I hear hes good but from the email convos I had with him, he's a nice guy.