PDA

View Full Version : KillJoys & Bakers Paradise Present: EFF BACK TO SCHOOL!!!

lingk
08-28-2012, 07:18 AM
Hey All I'm playing from 9-10pm Make sure to come early and show your love! www.facebook.com/events/412080028852321/

♛ Welcome to the Savior of Summer! All Ages | $7 | Hookah
All Night we will be providing the heaviest DUBSTEP & the Sickest Hip/Hop to console your fears of school!

☛ In the 8th installment we will be providing Individual tickets for $7 & Two Tickets + 1 Hookah for $20. Please Bring I.D
☛ LapDance Contest For the Brave & Flirtatious! Prizes for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd | +18 | Prizes Listed Below! | Couples Welcome!
☛ $1 Water & $2 Monster | $1 Glow Bands | $10 Hookah

--LineUp--

♫ lingk (Electro House | Techno | Dubstep) 9pm-10pm
♫ DJ Litio (Top 40 House/Hip-hop) 10pm-11pm
♫ LapDance Contest! 11pm-11:30
♫ CALLusBLACK (Dubstep/ Hip-Hop) 11:30-12:30

--LapDance Contest--

✯ All Contestants must be +18 | Sign up at the Drink Bar
✯ Couples Welcome, prizes will be given to a couple as if they were 1 Person. If two Individuals are the Winning Pair an Audience Applause will decide the actual Prize winner.
✯ 1st Place: Special GIFT From Bakers Paradise ;) + $25
✯ 2nd Place: KillJoys Tickets + $20
✯ 3rd Place: Bakers Paradise T-shirt & Merch + $15

--Hookah--

☛ All Hookahs are for 1-3 people anymore buys another Hookah.
☛ $10 Hookah | Bring I.D or your Out of Luck!

--Links--

http://www.facebook.com/Killjoysmusicvenue
www.facebook.com/bakersparadise1?ref=ts

--Weather--

☼ It's Gonna Be Sunny with a Cool Night! So Dress to Impress;)

♆ We all know going back to school sucks, and the end of summer draws even nearer, but why settle for book bags & new pencils when You can get Down & Dirty here?

lingk
09-01-2012, 09:32 AM
HEY everyone R.A.W.S. will have a table setup at my show this month! make sure to come and bring canned and NON-perishable food items for our local families in need. With you donating to this cause u will receive 2 free glow bracelets! You can't go wrong! check out the facebook event page for the show for all the details! www.facebook.com/events/412080028852321/

more info about R.A.W.S. www.facebook.com/pages/RAWS-Ravers-Against-World-Starvation/182163951864129

About

Helping others by providing food to those who are in need of a helping hand. FoodDrive

Mission

Helping others by giving food to the less fortunate.* FoodDrive*
We are on a mission to help OUR community through the party scene collecting canned and NON-perishable food items for needy families. .

Description

R.A.W.S (Ravers Against World Starvation)
Show some Peace. Love. Unity. Respect Detroit! .
We have all been or will be down on our luck in one way or another. Sometimes it could be in the form of needing a place to rest for the night, a bite to eat, a ride somewhere or all of the above.Think of the others that don't and won't have the luxury of a warm home and a hot meal.

How can we make a difference by partying you ask?

Where better to make a difference!!! It's simple my friend, at participating party locations we will be collecting canned and NON-perishable food items for our local families in need. With you donating to this cause u will receive 2 free glow bracelets! You can't go wrong!

We Love you Detroit! ♥

lingk
09-10-2012, 10:53 AM
Date Change from Saturday the 15th to Friday the 14th www.facebook.com/events/412080028852321/