PDA

View Full Version : I think I might have an addiction

M!TCH
08-26-2012, 12:11 PM
I used to be a huge fan of tech and electro house. I'd rock the occasional Mike Foyle track when I was feeling it. Then more recently (past year or so) I've pretty much become a trance addict. Hard for me to even listen to the radio anymore. :uhoh:< 126BPM. After seeing Above & Beyond at EDC this year I was even more inspired. Something about synth leads just has me :love:

Anyone else have the addiction/obsession?

DJNR
08-26-2012, 12:17 PM
I wouldn't say I'm addicted, but I really like Trance. Electro House is the genre I prefer.

Complex.ity
08-26-2012, 01:27 PM
Hi, my name is Complex.ity and I am a trance addict. I am completely obsessed with trance and although I did grow somewhat fond of house because well, I can't really spin trance at parties and clubs (sadface), trance is my thing and I honestly think it will always be. Nothing wrong at all with your addiction if this thread is about it! You got a lot of trance addicts everywhere! I think heroine addicts may have out numbered us though.. =/

RikkiGTR
08-26-2012, 01:46 PM
Right here. Total Trance addict.
So much so that Trance is all I mix, and even if I were to be told I'd never make it as a DJ unless I start mixing other genres (to get my foot in the door)... well I guess I'll never make it as a DJ.

DJNR
08-26-2012, 01:56 PM
Hi, my name is Complex.ity and I am a trance addict. I am completely obsessed with trance and although I did grow somewhat fond of house because well, I can't really spin trance at parties and clubs (sadface), trance is my thing and I honestly think it will always be. Nothing wrong at all with your addiction if this thread is about it! You got a lot of trance addicts everywhere! I think heroine addicts may have out numbered us though.. =/

Hey Complex.ity, I'm from San Clemente. Welcome to the forums.

Era 7
08-26-2012, 02:15 PM
yeah pretty much a tranceaddict though i enjoy house, dubstep and DnB.

ChrisHynds
08-26-2012, 09:33 PM
wait....... there are other genre's out there??? :P

login
08-26-2012, 09:59 PM
Well I love trance but I have problems finding tracks that I like, so I move to other genres that have trance feeling :)

Sedna
09-05-2012, 01:06 PM
Psy, tech and progressive trance addict here. It's all I listen to, aside from Techno, a little bit of house and the occasional rock band.