PDA

View Full Version : DMC Online Finals Routine

Vekked
08-16-2012, 09:21 AM
Check it out, lemme know what you think. If you wanna support, drop a vote or 2 :), peace!

Qca_gzjzQPk

DJ D Reddi
08-20-2012, 10:51 AM
sick juggling bro......dope skills....good luck my dood. competition is stiff this yr

Vekked
08-20-2012, 11:02 AM
sick juggling bro......dope skills....good luck my dood. competition is stiff this yr

thanks man! yea no doubt, there are some cool routines this year... a pretty big variation in styles too, my top 4-5 picks in the competition are quite a bit different from each other which is nice.

TeLLy
08-20-2012, 12:14 PM
Very slick routine, scratches on point and juggles very musical (to me anyway). Probably has no bearing on the final judging but the crowd (camera) interaction and the smoothness of your movements net you bonus points. Best of luck, glad to see some Canuckers ripping up the competition.

akswun
08-22-2012, 11:55 AM
Holy fuck dude... you fuckin merked that... Was watching a bunch of DMC vids last night and yours stood out the most. Well, next to this other guy from Portugal who was 'horrendous' and was in the top 10...fernando something....

Anyway, I'm a vote when I get home because my work blocks any Social Networking site etc.... The comments on Youtube are hilarious. EDMers getting but hurt about your shirt. Specifically the Mau5 and skrillex fans... the good ol' they're not real dj's emerged from your video. Kinda funny. But yeah you killed it. I hope the rest of the voters see that. There are a couple of other guys that are decent as well but yours stood out the most. Good job!

Vekked
08-23-2012, 10:11 AM
Holy fuck dude... you fuckin merked that... Was watching a bunch of DMC vids last night and yours stood out the most. Well, next to this other guy from Portugal who was 'horrendous' and was in the top 10...fernando something....

Anyway, I'm a vote when I get home because my work blocks any Social Networking site etc.... The comments on Youtube are hilarious. EDMers getting but hurt about your shirt. Specifically the Mau5 and skrillex fans... the good ol' they're not real dj's emerged from your video. Kinda funny. But yeah you killed it. I hope the rest of the voters see that. There are a couple of other guys that are decent as well but yours stood out the most. Good job!

yooo, thanks man, it's really great to hear when people are digging it... sometimes hard to tell how people are gonna receive your stuff, so it's nice to hear that you're not the only one who likes the stuff you're doing, haha.

I wanted to try and just do what I like and not follow the trends going on these days... so many guys doing the same electro/dubstep/glitch stuff, which is fine and all except that EVERYONE does that, lol. Probably 60% of the entries sound like they could be the same guy, and then another % sound like a more skilled version of the same guy... only like 5-6 routines that seemed unique. Only like 3-4 guys who had legit juggles that I'd want to check out more than once too, which is kinda sad.

Yea the youtube comments are hilarious... I kinda expected it/instigated it with the title + shirt. I figured it'd be pretty controversial, and good timing given the deadmau5/A-Trak/button pushing DJ articles that have been going around, haha.

Thanks for the comments, all in the judges hands now!

Sigma
08-23-2012, 10:17 AM
Where's the "if you want to come and battle bring a body bag" sample from? ;)

Vekked
08-23-2012, 11:26 AM
Where's the "if you want to come and battle bring a body bag" sample from? ;)

Vanilla Ice or Ice Cube or something like that... or maybe it's 2 Chainz :uhoh:

Sigma
08-23-2012, 11:41 AM
:lol:

Dj_4-$hure
08-23-2012, 06:28 PM
Damm Vekked saw the whole video for the first time and I have to say, you got mad skills my friend. I'm not even close to that level yet, how long have you been at it?

Vekked
08-23-2012, 06:45 PM
Damm Vekked saw the whole video for the first time and I have to say, you got mad skills my friend. I'm not even close to that level yet, how long have you been at it?

thanks for checking man, respect! I've been at it about 8.5 years total now, juggling for 7 probably.

akswun
09-24-2012, 09:21 AM
Yo I just read on twitter you're reppin' Canada for the DMC finals in the UK this week. Congrats and kill that shit bro!