PDA

View Full Version : Leading Astray Boat Party Label Launch(next gig for me) - End of Summer Boat Party

Adzm00
08-13-2012, 10:17 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/11j2gw5.jpg

09\09\12 LEADING ASTRAY GOES ‘BACK TO SCHOOL’ (LABEL LAUNCH)

Upper Deck (Leading Astray Dj´s)
L Tete
Adam Bloy
Luis Pedregosa
Sergio Hache (Special Guest)

Main Floor (Leading Astray Records Showcase)
Geshe
JJ Gullo – Live (Special Guest)
Fundamental Interaction
Elek-Fun

The Dutch Master Boat
Tower Millenium Pier, Lower Thames St EC3N 4DT (Tower Bridge) London
11.30am-6pm, boat departs MIDDAY

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?396409

Advance ticket only event £10 Early Bird\ £12 1st release\£15 last release
More info on info@leadingastray.com

Pfuaaaah, what an incredible summer season we’ve shared together this year, all the boat parties have been simply amazing. After the little break we had in August we are delighted to invite you to the last boat of 2012: Leading Astray goes ‘Back to School’. We return in our best shape to present our latest adventure: Leading Astray Recordings. Taking over both floors of The Dutch Master for the first time, we will be showcasing the talents from our in-house team with a couple of special guests (including a very exclusive live set carefully prepared for the occasion) and the featured artists on our first couple of EP released on the netlabel: LAR001 ‘Mental Disorder’ & LAR002 ‘Empty your Mind’.

Get your uniforms ready to get on board of the naughty classroom
that the boat will transform into, we looking for cheerleaders, quarterbacks, school freaks, sensual teenage students, dancing queens, nerdies, bullies, hot teachers & any other character you can remember from your ‘High School Golden Years’. We departing at Midday for this one, get ready for a 6h treat full of emotions and the best vibes.

Looking forward to dance with you all once again,
The Leading Astray Family xxx

You can contact me for concession.

Adzm00
08-13-2012, 10:17 AM
Oh there will be an afterparty :)

Adzm00
08-15-2012, 08:15 AM
Updated with blurb

Also please be aware tickets are likely to sell out quite quickly!

MattDean
08-15-2012, 10:08 AM
Most definitely would if it wasn't on a Sunday! Have no holiday left to take on the Monday ;)

Adzm00
08-18-2012, 07:01 AM
Shame.

Early bird tickets are sold out :)

Adzm00
08-29-2012, 07:10 AM
All tickets will be sold out by the end of the week, there will be no "on the door" tickets available.

Subprime
08-29-2012, 06:09 PM
I can't come but I did just add you on facebook...

Adzm00
08-30-2012, 04:16 AM
:)

Wondered who that was!