PDA

View Full Version : The Popular Rap Songs Thread - We're just playing Tyga the entire time

Interracial Tea
02-11-2012, 02:16 PM
So last night I had a realization that I haven't been keeping up with a lot of the latest popular Rap songs. Then I realized that all I've been hearing about is Tyga, Waka Flocka Flame and that there are probably other artists that I haven't heard of that people have been digging. This thread is dedicated to helping everyone discover the latest hot Rap tracks, what's working for different crowds, and PEOPLE NOT USING THIS THREAD TO COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW THIS MUSIC SUCKS AND HOW THE MUSIC YOU LISTEN TO IS 100X SUPERIOR.

Seriously, save that shit for another thread.

Austin GoGreen
02-13-2012, 09:30 AM
T-Pain Ft. Lil Wayne - Bang Bang Pow should be on rotation by now

Others are "Lotus Flower Bomb" and "Gotta Have It" by Jay-Z and Kanye. That new Rihanna and Jay-Z record is gonna be in heavy rotation as well.

Let's keep this list moving... I'm a hip hop DJ devoting a lot of my time exploring house and electro. I need to keep my Hip Hop up-to-date as well. These threads are great to see what other DJ's are spinning in their cities.

Ayy Ladies - Travis Porter
Stupid Hoe - Nicki Minaj

c-hawk
02-13-2012, 10:23 AM
Big Sean's Dance (A$$) still keeps the floor filled

Interracial Tea
02-13-2012, 12:32 PM
You can dance to Bang Bang Pow?

BDM107
02-17-2012, 09:50 AM
T-pain - Booty Work
Mac Miller- Donald Trump
Travis Porter - Down Low
Tyga- Faded
Mac Miller- Frick Park Market
Roscoe Dash- Good Good Night
Meek Mill- House Party
Drake -Make Me Proud
Drake- The Motto
Jay-z & Kanye West- Niggas In Paris
Wiz Khalifa- No Sleep
Dj Drama- Oh My
Tyga- Rack City
Wiz Khalifa- Roll Up
Waka Flocka- Round of Applause
B.o.b.- Strange Clouds
Bow wow- Sweat
Machine Gun Kelly- Wild Boy
J. Cole- Work out
Wiz Khalifa- Young Wild and Free
LoveRance- Up Remix
Roscoe Dash - Sidity
Wale- Slight Work
Mac Miller - Smile Back
Rosco Dash- Into The Morning
Drake- HYFR
Travis Porter- Hotel
Yung Joc- Goin Ham

BigLoopDuke
03-08-2012, 07:26 PM
It took me a while to admit that I like the Kayne/Jay-Z collabo. But, I do, so there.

I'm also digging the Knowmads "Knewbook" album. Mac Miller's stuff is pretty decent, although the new album feels a little over-produced to me.

Fourth quarter felt a little slow on the hot tracks, so I've been recently digging through old back catalogue. I recently started back in on RZA's solo stuff. I missed out on a lot of that when it happened since I was pretty much focused on the West Coast thing at the time.

Interracial Tea
03-12-2012, 02:08 PM
Can someone recommend an artist similar to Tyga? I've been requests for music similar to Rack City, but I have no idea what the fuck that even means. As far as I can tell, I don't think people want to dance to Danny Brown.