PDA

View Full Version : new Glitch Hop joint - feedback appreciated - p o n t u s - Stadium Bap

PONTUS.2
08-05-2012, 05:23 PM
made on an sp404sx. hope you like. let me know what you think. and feedback, criticisms appreciated. Especially regarding the mixdown. Let me know if the levels/EQ sound right to you.

http://soundcloud.com/p-o-n-t-u-s/p-o-n-t-u-s-stadium-bap

rchecka
08-07-2012, 10:19 AM
Sup pontus...

I think the volume sounds good, levels and EQ are on point. I like some glitch hop, personally I think it's on it's way out the door, but there are still a few key players keeping that glitchy sound cookin. Respectfully, I know what you are going for but there's just too much going on here audio-wise. I get it, but it's just a little too ADD even for me. I like the breakdown in the middle though, that's kinda cool. Over all, even though it's not my thing, I think it's good production, very creative and technically advanced.

Sigma
08-07-2012, 06:54 PM
The main thing I don't like about it is the main noise (technical term I know, lol) that comes in at 22-42 seconds and then comes back in later in the track. I really like the breakdown in the middle and I would like the track overall if it wasn't for that one noise. You still got a turntable and mixer? You should try cutting up the samples, then cutting up those scratches in the DAW.

PONTUS.2
08-10-2012, 05:15 PM
thank you guys for the feedback, much appreciated =D