PDA

View Full Version : House 1,5 Hour of the Best Tunes from 2011 - Mixed By Matt Lillz

Matt Lillz
02-11-2012, 04:04 AM
Hey, this is the guy formerly known as Matheey on DJF, which you might remember from the few times i posted in the mix submissions subforum. :)

So, while DJF was down I was trying to mix much more and get more stuff done, which i partly succeeded in. During this time i made many mixes of which I really want to share the best one in my opinion. This one:
http://www.mixcloud.com/Matheey/112-hour-best-of-2011-mix-matt-lillz/
The tracklist is in the player.

Reason why I think this is the best one is because of the absolutely spectacular songs in it! I managed to find some mashups/bootlegs of already amazing songs which made them hit even harder!! Still listen a lot to this myself, some of these songs just leave me speechless! :love:

I also managed to make a FB-page(Link (www.facebook.com/MattLillz)) where I have all of my mixes and mashups (and in the future songs, there are some in the making ;)) stacked at one location, which I'd love you to like if you like what you're hearing :)

What more is there to say, as always I'd love some feedback and thoughts. The Intro to 1st song transition is a bit bizarre, but I felt like trying something new, cause doing the same thing all over again is just boring :D

Enough blabbing, enjoy and rate the thread if you like it!! :)

Matt Lillz
02-18-2012, 10:37 AM
bumping this once and only once. +rep for those who bother to listen (which you should, it's a banging mix!)

Matt Lillz
02-19-2012, 06:54 AM
Thanks man!

+rep