PDA

View Full Version : Looking for power amps for mobile dj in northern Ohio

SES
07-24-2012, 03:13 AM
Hello all..... I'm just starting back up after a 15 year break. I'm looking for used equipment to help me through my first year. I've had a slow start as my prices are too high for most lol,more craigslist djs getting my gigs I guess. I refuse to lower myself to those standards and prices, I understand a discount to help spread my name around but some of these people think I should pay them it seems. Ok, enough of my rant.....I am looking for used but not abused equipment and I am not paticular on brand. I already have some Behringer and Marathon gear but it serves it's purpose until I can upgrade. I even still have some Pyramid PA1000 amps lol,they are giant,noisy,and a pain but they are a backup on sight just in case. Currently I need 1 or 2 amps capable of driving a pair of Yamaha dual 18 cabs for an outdoor event in August. Also looking for more mains speakers,2 way 12's or 15's but weight is an issue as I have a jacked up back. Depending on the fall business I plan on purchasing an active sub/top system most likely JBL or QSC.

I appreciate any leads and look forward to some face to face in the buckeye,reply or pm