PDA

View Full Version : traktor sound issue from deck a vs b.(a10)

de.j.l
07-21-2012, 01:52 AM
Hey all,

I just purchased Traktor Scratch a10 and am having an issue with sound from channel a vs channel b.
It is not my mixer, I switched my cdjs straight to the mixer using same track on the both sides and they sound the same.

deck a is sounding very bass heavy, over all clear bud lacking in mids and highs vs deck b.

deck b is sounding alot less bass heavy and the mids and highs are alot "clearer" almost piercing.

I have switched out all the RCA's throughout the set up.

I have looked at a couple tutorials on how to set up the sound within traktor and everything seems proper up to what I am aware of but maybe someone has some ideas on what it could be.

Your reply is greatly appreciated, I just finished mapping the maschine with a friend and am interested to give it all a good go.

Phi
07-21-2012, 03:02 AM
What about the internal mixer in traktor? I think that the mixer is visible if you switch to the "extended" view in the upper right corner.

de.j.l
07-22-2012, 04:42 AM
haha yea, good call man. That was what it was, and specificly to how I said each sound channel was how the EQ's were. Thanks for that although pretty dumb of me.

Synergy
07-22-2012, 08:28 AM
lol, glad u got it fixed.