PDA

View Full Version : Zedds Dead, Claude Von Stroke + More FREE! July 28th

Tektonix
07-19-2012, 06:10 PM
Fuck Right, Now were talking Toronto C: <3

All Ages, Free 1PM till 11PM, Dundas Square, Killer Line-up. Awesome if your looking for something to do between identity and VELD weekends :P

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/552243_480757885286435_2107157374_n.jpg

LeFresh
07-24-2012, 03:37 AM
Thats dope TO is getting a Mad Decent Block Party, but the Philly party is gonna be hella dope.
Too bad my passport just expired :'(((

recess
07-24-2012, 08:43 AM
Ill be getting drunk here in Ottawa.

manythings
07-25-2012, 09:34 AM
I'll be there Tektonix!

Tektonix
07-25-2012, 10:17 PM
AWWWEE YEEEE!!! Should be a blast, allot of artists I wish they would bring here :( No major lazer, bauer or flosstradamus

Nick Bike
07-26-2012, 03:27 AM
allot of artists I wish they would bring here :( No major lazer, bauer or flosstradamus

u don't need them that line-up is already stacked

LeFresh
07-29-2012, 11:22 PM
How was it?
A saw some pics on FB, shit looked legit!

Tektonix
07-30-2012, 01:01 AM
How was it?
A saw some pics on FB, shit looked legit!

Aside from Claude being a no show, It was fucking HAM!!! About 1000 people or so, Zedd's dead killed it, Lots of trap, electric carnival and moomahthon. I really enjoyed A Tribe Called Red and Nadastrom.

Only complaints are, Wish they went with a bit more sound and lighting. It was loud, but you could still talk to your buddy next to you and hear no problem (i was at the front by the sound booth).

A BIG problem I saw, 19+ mixing with the all ages....People leaving the 19+ area wasted into the all ages in the early hours of the day already off there face, Selling booze to 12 year old's (not exadurating) and having them off there face too. We all poured on to this street next to us blocking traffic LOL. LOTS of drugs. I mean I get this stuff happens at festivals, But a free show, with kids there, not blocked off (anyone could go it was not fenced and no need for RSVP). It was a little bit of a mess and could have been dealt with a bit better IMO but it did not ruin my experience or anyone else's really so its all good....just thought id point it out.

It was a little stiff during the start as passer by's would go stand there at the stage and just stand (usually families with young kids) to see what was going on with it not being sectioned off and open for anyone, Once it hit about 7 that passed over though.

I had a really really great time, Crowd was my kind of people (Ravers with the kandi, shuffling and shit). Went off without a hitch aside from a girl getting punched in the face twice during zedds dead and being taken to hospital.

I think with a little more planning and fixing a few bugs, This could really turn into something amazing i hope to see it come back again next year :)

LeFresh
08-05-2012, 05:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo9napjf7zQ
I shoulda went :(
also still bummed about missing the Philly party as well