PDA

View Full Version : FS: Macbooks 13.3' white or black, from 2.0ghz to 2.4ghz. 6gb ram, 1tb hdd, chicago

Placebo
07-19-2012, 12:29 PM
funny how my thread gets deleted with absolutely no explanation....considering im a mac tech that is %100 legit!

dont believe me, call me 312 731 4397

i guess an overzealous mod must be selling their own macbook!

Placebo
07-19-2012, 12:31 PM
i honestly hope this gets deleted again, the 2.0 changeover made this place feel like it was taken over by a conglomerate, especially attitude wise.

i miss the old forum :(

Placebo
07-19-2012, 12:33 PM
at least maybe the mod that deleted my 1st thread in error before making me waste time and repost my thread could call me if he has an issue with my macbooks. that wont happen, i bet he/she will read this and continue to hide behind their computer screen. :)

Rek_Aviles
07-19-2012, 12:45 PM
i honestly hope this gets deleted again, the 2.0 changeover made this place feel like it was taken over by a conglomerate, especially attitude wise.
i miss the old forum :(

:confused: It's the same group of ppl who ran 1.0.

In regards to the thread deletion, it's most likely because you had only a few posts, so the thread looked as if you just came here to spam your services. Secondly, we encourage anyone to join and sell their products, as long as you have a vendors (http://www.djforums.com/forums/payments.php) account.

I guess this thread hasn't been deleted cause you look like you're here to stay and only selling a laptop. :)

Andrew B
07-19-2012, 01:50 PM
at least maybe the mod that deleted my 1st thread in error before making me waste time and repost my thread could call me if he has an issue with my macbooks. that wont happen, i bet he/she will read this and continue to hide behind their computer screen.

I deleted it. The staff is basically the same. The rules are exactly the same. This thread doesn't meet the requirements for posting in this section.

For now I'm just deleting threads in the classifieds instead of infracting them. The explanation for deletion is obvious.

Will MaXimal
07-19-2012, 02:45 PM
djforums buyer / seller guidelines: please read before posting
Here are a few guidelines to buying / selling in the classifieds forum: djforums is not held responsible for transactions that take place.

Seller:
It is imperative that you understand that if you registered just to sell, you’ll have a hard time and need to do the following to help yourself:
0) You must have more than 50 posts to post. (post whoring just to raise it will not be tolerated. They will be deleted and puts you at risk of a ban or time out)
1) Complete ALL fields in your profile. including your location. This way people will know where the item forsale is located.
2) When posting, please add all the contact info and as much info on item as possible. including the price you are selling it for
3) If you post an item, please answer all questions that are asked, otherwise it will look shady.
4) Please put FS in the thread subject. It will help people to see if an item.. ( WTB items have been moved to their own forum)
5) If you are posting an ebay auction, please put FA in the beginning of the subject. Also if you are posting a link to an auction and it is your first post, it will be considered spam and removed.
6) Post a picture of the item for sale and if you need to host a pic for free go to; www.photobucket.com www.imageshack.us

Buyer:
1) Always check the post count and/or date that seller registered.
2) Ask every possible question regarding background and contact info.
3) Search the posts made by this seller to get an idea of who they are and if they have sold before.
4) Always check profile of the seller.
5) Use a safe payment option.

Its the same rules as 1.0

Placebo
07-19-2012, 11:20 PM
well if djforums 1.0 had been switched over without someone dropping the non-backed up drive or whatever the reason we all had to re-register and lose our post counts i would easily have over 100 posts.

i didnt register just to sell, and honestly i dont know how the mod/admin team can enforce that rule when everyone had their post counts reset because someone couldnt migrate a database correctly. i would have at least appreciated a friendly note via pm as to what i was doing wrong from your laundry list of forum regulations.

Placebo
07-19-2012, 11:23 PM
:confused: It's the same group of ppl who ran 1.0.

In regards to the thread deletion, it's most likely because you had only a few posts, so the thread looked as if you just came here to spam your services. Secondly, we encourage anyone to join and sell their products, as long as you have a vendors (http://www.djforums.com/forums/payments.php) account.

I guess this thread hasn't been deleted cause you look like you're here to stay and only selling a laptop. :)

thats not a bad price for a vendor account, let me resupply on pro's and i'll have to register as a vendor. id rather sell to fellow djs, even the megapretentious djforums members, than random college hipsters with trust funds and scarves in a july heatwave.

Andrew B
07-20-2012, 12:04 AM
well if djforums 1.0 had been switched over without someone dropping the non-backed up drive or whatever the reason we all had to re-register and lose our post counts i would easily have over 100 posts.

i didnt register just to sell, and honestly i dont know how the mod/admin team can enforce that rule when everyone had their post counts reset because someone couldnt migrate a database correctly. i would have at least appreciated a friendly note via pm as to what i was doing wrong from your laundry list of forum regulations.

Maybe you should pay attention more. Both to the Classifieds rules (which are clearly posted in a Stuck thread at the top of this subforum), and to the reasons why the forum was re-launched.

There was leeway on classifieds posts for several months when the site came back up.

50 posts is not a big deal. Participating members can have that in no time at all.

thats not a bad price for a vendor account, let me resupply on pro's and i'll have to register as a vendor. id rather sell to fellow djs, even the megapretentious djforums members, than random college hipsters with trust funds and scarves in a july heatwave.

You don't need a Vendor account.

Blueprint
07-20-2012, 09:32 AM
placebo, my man, ease up on the roids'.

Will MaXimal
07-20-2012, 01:58 PM
placebo, my man, ease up on the roids'.

http://www.b12partners.net/mt/images/_Dave_Chappelle_As_Prince.jpg

DJ Gridiron
07-29-2012, 01:17 AM
http://www.b12partners.net/mt/images/_Dave_Chappelle_As_Prince.jpg

"This bores me, Would you like to play a game of basketball???"