PDA

View Full Version : FS: In UK- *REDUCED PRICE*!! Technics 1210 MkIIs recently serviced & upgraded

fiorbitleeds
07-14-2012, 12:38 PM
TECHNICS 1210 MkIIs

Recently Serviced & Upgraded to gold connectors for superior quality and sound
REDUCED IN PRICE TO £350 FIRM

I am offering for sale a set of Technics 1210 MkIIs which are in exceptionally clean and tidy condition (with the exception of a bit of dust from being stood in the living room!! :lol: )

They have been recently serviced and upgraded to better quality audio leads and gold connectors for superior performance and quality. Unfortunately the lids are cracked and not included. They have Ortofon Concordes on but one needs attention.

These are an ideal starter or improver set and play very well indeed.

Price £350 NO OFFERS

Optional Extra: Gemini Mixer if required £35

NO OVERSEAS BUYERS - UK ONLY Collection preferred, but courier can be arranged (at your cost) as long as you provide/pay for boxes as we don't have any large enough!! :P

DJ InfluX
08-06-2012, 07:38 PM
ill give you an mf pro and 300 usd

fiorbitleeds
08-07-2012, 09:01 AM
Hi there

Thanks for your kind offer but, as I put I'm in the UK and I think it'd cost too much for you to ship out to the States wouldn't it? (if you think not then we'll see). Also, I did state no offers so I'm not even sure what an mf pro IS lol - let alone what it's worth so I don't really think I could use one! :P I suppose I could try sell it but again, not sure of my subject here!

I'll do some research & get back to you m8, let me know whether you're prepared to pay for that shipping ok?

Cheers

Fi
:love: