PDA

View Full Version : efx 1000 with ecler nuo 4.0

djlukewathey
07-14-2012, 05:51 AM
ok guys so my efx 1000 turned up today...been trying to get the thing to work all morning and with no luck,

so iv connected the output of the efx into the return on my mixer and the input to the send on the mixer.

so im getting a signal into the efx but no sound from the effect, iv done lots of googling and unfortunatly not many people have put these 2 together.

any help would be apreciated

thanks
luke

Estacy
07-14-2012, 06:02 AM
first of all, put the pre/post fader switches to post, turn the effect knop just above the fader all the way up, and put the fader all the way up as well. Play a track, the level meters on the channel should light up. The level meters on the EFX 1000 should light up as well. If they don't, turn the input up. Then, on the efx, turn on an effect, wet/dry to wet. turn the output knop to the max. Then, with the master on your mixer not too high, turn the effect return knob slowly to the left.

there should be sound now

djlukewathey
07-14-2012, 07:01 AM
cheers for the help,

iv done the above, now i am getting sound from the effect but its only coming from the right speaker and right cup in my headphone...but im getting 2 signalls into the efx

djlukewathey
07-19-2012, 03:36 PM
sorted the problem out it turned out to be the crappy phono cables i was using,

got it all working now,