PDA

View Full Version : Wedding DJ Wanted Near Cork, Ireland, 15th September 2012

EscapetoVictory
07-11-2012, 03:04 PM
Hi,

My sister is looking for a wedding DJ from 9/10pm till 1am/later if needed on the 15th of September 2012 in County Waterford, Ireland. Location is around 45mins drive from Cork. Must be local/flexible (willing to stay later if needed (paid for of course)).

Must have own equipment and transport.

Your music collection must contain lots of pop both old and new (1950s-2012). Classic tracks, dance floor fillers and pop hits.

Must have previous wedding DJ experience.

Please post/PM/email me:

- A quote
- A mixtape/sample of your work
- A photo
- Anything else which you think might help - YouTube videos; wedding photos; testimonials etc :)

Don't worry if you don't have all of the above, just get in touch and we'll take it from there.

Any questions, just let me know :)

Rob.

ibringthenoise
07-13-2012, 12:08 PM
Good luck on this. Wish I was in your geographical area!

Wedding Disc Jockey (http://djcraig.net/weddingreception.html)

Chicago Style DJ's
07-16-2012, 09:06 AM
www.chicagostyledjs.com I'm not local either, however it's her wedding day,... why not go crazy just a little bit and hire a yankee from chicago?
Hi,

My sister is looking for a wedding DJ from 9/10pm till 1am/later if needed on the 15th of September 2012 in County Waterford, Ireland. Location is around 45mins drive from Cork. Must be local/flexible (willing to stay later if needed (paid for of course)).

Must have own equipment and transport.

Your music collection must contain lots of pop both old and new (1950s-2012). Classic tracks, dance floor fillers and pop hits.

Must have previous wedding DJ experience.

Please post/PM/email me:

- A quote
- A mixtape/sample of your work
- A photo
- Anything else which you think might help - YouTube videos; wedding photos; testimonials etc :)

Don't worry if you don't have all of the above, just get in touch and we'll take it from there.

Any questions, just let me know :)

Rob.