PDA

View Full Version : Snippets of "Life Is Good" Nas new album out July 17th!

RaySwift
07-05-2012, 02:56 PM
For you Nas fans.

http://www.atlnightspots.com/2012/nas-life-is-good-album-snippets

Dj_4-$hure
07-05-2012, 08:27 PM
Was looking to purchase this yesterday, but found out it wasn't out yet. I've pretty much have bought all of nasty albums some of them more than a few times (lost or stolen). I think I'm not the only that thinks this album lacks on the production side, I don't know the beats just aren't doing it for me like his old shit but still sounds okay and it's Nas, so probably still will be purchasing.
What's with the woman garment and what's it suppose to mean?

RaySwift
07-06-2012, 11:07 PM
The production does lack but maybe if I listen to the album a couple times I'll appreciate it more.

That dress is the same wedding dress that kelis wore to their wedding. When she divorced him, she took everything in the house but left the dress on the couch.

Hamza21
07-07-2012, 05:00 PM
Out of the 18 joints there is only 4 good tunes. WTF?

2. Loco-Motive feat. Large Professor (Prod. No I.D.)
3. A Queens Story (Prod. Salaam Remi)
6. Reach Out feat. Mary J. Blige (Prod. Salaam Remi, Rodney Jerkins, DJ Hot Day & Nas)
13. Cherry Wine feat. Amy Winehouse (Prod. Salaam Remi)

No ID's production has leaned too much towards the mainstream for my taste. Nas should have saved his money paying for No Id and used more little known producers who could have made better beats. Hi Tek,Oddisee,DJ Babu,Freddie Joachim there's a lot of producers who could have made more memorable music then No Id,though I'm not sure if it would appeal to the top 40 crowd.

RaySwift
07-07-2012, 07:42 PM
Out of the 18 joints there is only 4 good tunes. WTF?

2. Loco-Motive feat. Large Professor (Prod. No I.D.)
3. A Queens Story (Prod. Salaam Remi)
6. Reach Out feat. Mary J. Blige (Prod. Salaam Remi, Rodney Jerkins, DJ Hot Day & Nas)
13. Cherry Wine feat. Amy Winehouse (Prod. Salaam Remi)

No ID's production has leaned too much towards the mainstream for my taste. Nas should have saved his money paying for No Id and used more little known producers who could have made better beats. Hi Tek,Oddisee,DJ Babu,Freddie Joachim there's a lot of producers who could have made more memorable music then No Id,though I'm not sure if it would appeal to the top 40 crowd.

Nas aint trying to appeal to the top 40 crowd anyways.

"This is for my Trapped in the 90s niggaz." -Nas

Hamza21
07-09-2012, 09:22 PM
Nas aint trying to appeal to the top 40 crowd anyways.

"This is for my Trapped in the 90s niggaz." -Nas

that's the major problem with the album most of tracks don't have a 90's sound.