ezelkow1
02-05-2012, 10:59 AM
back again :)

DJWhoQE
02-05-2012, 10:31 PM
In the house (kinda)!

djscrizzle
02-09-2012, 03:49 AM
I'm an oldschool DJFer down in the 719...

DJ Elroy
02-09-2012, 08:06 PM
So what's the good word? Caffeine looks the same as ever. Any new "undiscovered" DJs or producers in the area?

Alert
02-10-2012, 10:09 PM
Howdy

djscrizzle
02-11-2012, 10:06 PM
So what's the good word? Caffeine looks the same as ever. Any new "undiscovered" DJs or producers in the area?

There are a number of 'wannabes' down here, a few good guys, a few oldschoolers, like Prominant (Hip-Hop), Bryan Williams (Does the top-40 nite on Fridays at The Underground) TonyG (runs SPANKED! on Wednesdays at SoDo, Natestarr, and Brandon Lee (a top40 sellout) as well as a fair number of other less famous jocks.

djscrizzle
02-11-2012, 10:07 PM
FAO: Ignotus... Drop a line in here, ya fellow 719er!

Hygro
02-11-2012, 10:21 PM

"Frequent Flyer Miles", he's a trance DJ producer.

Rev1911
02-20-2012, 03:09 PM
Recent transplant to CO. I'm also down in the 719. Posted on the old DJF as "Don Draper".

I spin all types of house and love staring at Pike's Peak.

M!TCH
02-26-2012, 02:49 PM

Sometimes I can't believe that that is still going on. It's gotten a little over the top for me recently. No one that I am too excited to see.

mars.shosh1n
03-12-2012, 04:51 PM
Sup Elroy -- formerly m3tr1k here. Hey man I just bought a place in Westminster. Would love to jam some day, though I know how you roll ;)

Still got dem guitar books btw, thanks for that!

I heard Sinistarr moved to Denver recently. Of course I follow him for the dnb sound, but he did a crazy tekno/2step type set at 2200 a while back. Some stuff I thought you house-heads would dig ;)

ezelkow1
03-12-2012, 05:07 PM
I heard Sinistarr moved to Denver recently. Of course I follow him for the dnb sound, but he did a crazy tekno/2step type set at 2200 a while back. Some stuff I thought you house-heads would dig ;)

Like some garage? 90's garage, not whatever it is they are calling garage now?

welcome back btw

mars.shosh1n
03-12-2012, 06:38 PM
Yeah dude it was a dope throwback, though not really my style. So, he's on Metalheadz these days, so you could imagine he's got all the old school rave samples -- but I understand he's from Detroit, and brings with him a lot of that D-town tech-house influence. It showed.

Seems there are only two non-dnb tracks up on his soundcloud at the moment:
http://soundcloud.com/sinistarr/cetra-tailor-hawkins-remix
http://soundcloud.com/sinistarr/sinistarr-150sunday-free-track

DJ Elroy
04-23-2012, 09:20 PM
Sup Elroy -- formerly m3tr1k here. Hey man I just bought a place in Westminster. Would love to jam some day, though I know how you roll ;)

Still got dem guitar books btw, thanks for that!

What's going on! Funny, I actually started playing my guitar again about a year ago and the DJing has dropped off. But if you want to get together and jam I'd love to. I sold my live set and have joined the darkside with midi controllers and a PC. But hit me up and we'll figure something out on either guitar or EDM :) music@djelroy.com